Recent content by jeepster01

  1. jeepster01

    Bilateral TKR - PT thinks it's a bad idea

    Thank you to all of you for your input!!! I have been riding my recumbent bike almost daily and doing leg strengthening exercises to help recovery. I have decided i'm doing the bilateral. I know it will be painful and not easy - but I've already survived one hip replacement, and two...
  2. jeepster01

    Bilateral TKR - PT thinks it's a bad idea

    Hey all- I am scheduled to have Bilateral TKR on January 8, 2018. I have suffered with knee issues for years. I have had the right knee scoped twice, first for torn meniscus, second to clean out the knee was in 2014. I then tore several tendons in my left knee last march, and have been limping...
  3. jeepster01

    2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Hey all! I'm scheduled Jan.8, 2018 for BLTKR! I'm very excited to start the journey and to get back to a 'normal' life! Love the idea of the forum for support and information!
Back
Top Bottom