Morning Sean- today is the BIG day....for you and me! I am having my RTKR this afternoon at 13:30- and I feel the flutters and panic just like you are! I had my LTKR on September 12, 2013; so I have an idea what to expect this time...but I'm still nervous! I'll pray that you have a successful...
Thank you for all your wisdom! I think I "knew" what the right answer was about air travel after TKR... But I was trying to be optimistic that I could pull it off. You all helped me realize that I really wouldn't enjoy this conference and could possibly set my recovery back....I called and...
I have had my LTKR done on September 12, 2013 and am scheduled to have RTKR on October 17, 2013 (5 weeks between surgeries). I have a conference I would like to attend on November 14, 2013.... But it is not crucial for me to go....it will be a fun conference learning more about the embroidery...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.