Hello all. I have been researching ice packs for post surgery (TKR) and I have been looking up reviews on the net and wanted to know if anyone tell me their best ice pack choice? A lot of web articles talk about A&P Total Knee Wrap. I like the idea that it closes around the knee it won't slide...
Hi all. I just joined this site today. My surgery date is November 27th. I am having a TKR of my right knee and the surgeon is going to try and keep my left knee another couple of years through injections. I have severe arthritis which was just diagnosed in October. I have had pain in the right...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.