I weigh 10 pounds more than I did a week ago when I checked into the hospital. I know I haven't actually gained that much, so it must be water retention. But I have only minimal swelling. Is this normal?
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
Did seem a little overzealous. and they all know my left hip is in bad condition. once PT realized I couldn't count on left leg, he did slap me back in bed. I was much stronger today. like that couldn't have waited? who is your new avatar? adorable. My first cat was an orange tabby...sweetest thing.
RTHR yesterday. Was a brutal day. Didn't feel like my pain was relieved until late that night. Failed my first PT visit when my non-operated leg buckled repeatedly. Easier getting around today. I think I'm going to be fine.
Thanks Jaycey. Packing for hospital now. Taking only things appropriate for PT. There's a cat holding down the stack of clothes I got out.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk now Free
Elliptical is a great idea. I always thought it was boring but, but I don't want to go through this again either. Might make it more fun to have an actual distance goal. You're doing fantastic if you're already planning a marathon.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk now Free
shrinkette I know there are canes that stand on their own, but I went the practical route and ordered a set of 3 canes from Costco in different colors/designs to go with any outfit. One is blue metal flake, another has a celestial design...stars, moons, etc. And the last is a red/fuschia/blue...
Hi shrinkette. Grumpy pretty well describes it. I'm looking forward to having surgeries behind me, but all the appointments and tests are annoying. My husband does everything too. I'm sick of only having one hand free with a cane in the other and dropping the stupid cane and not being able to...
Hi Tibs. I don't know what all that mri stuff means, but I'm having both hips replaced too. Welcome to the party.
Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk now Free
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.