Recent content by Jcraig59

  1. J

    Left Knee Scheduled Nov 28th And Doubts

    Yes, it is my left knee I am referring to. Surgeon says that I am ready but the gel injections might give me some time. I saw a vascular doctor yesterday and he said that I have Venous Reflux in my left leg and suggested I get that fixed before knee surgery. I will do the chart
  2. J

    Left Knee Scheduled Nov 28th And Doubts

    I feel like I am not really ready for a TKR yet. Walking, standing no problem. Knee is just stiff at times and a little pain. Only reason considering it now is deductible has been met. 59 years old. Any advice would be appreciated.
  3. J

    Knee Replacement Nov 28

    The left hip was done June 11th, 2018. The right hip replacement was March 24th, 2010. Left knee is scheduled for Nov. 28th but I was hoping to maybe get Gel injections and prolong another surgery.
  4. J

    Knee Replacement Nov 28

    Asking if anyone has tried the Gel Injections. My knee is bone on bone on the inside but I walk around just fine. It is a little tight on the bending. Just had a hip replacement in June.
Back
Top Bottom