Recent content by JBRoyal3

  1. JBRoyal3

    TKR Anticipation is the toughest part of the entire process

    My Dupuys Attune was install on Jan. 6th and just as I expected the pre-surgery worry and anxiety is the worst part of the whole process. Upon waking up after surgery everything I experienced and was asked to do all fell into a realm of relief that I can deal with this, I am able to do that...
  2. JBRoyal3

    2015 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    January 6 jbroyal3 Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. JBRoyal3

    Preparing for the TKR event on 1/6

    This is my first time on social media. I am a 61 year old man in excellent health and very good physical shape. I tore my ACL and damaged the femur and tibia in an 1980 accident, my surgeon told me there was nothing he could do but keep cleaning it out periodically and that I should get a desk...
  4. JBRoyal3

    January 5, 2015 Total Knee Replacement

    Hi rann I am having my TKR the day after you so I look forward to sharing our experiences and progress. I am nervous as I've only had a week to digest that this is going to happen. Excited about the increased opportunities this new knee will provide for me.
Back
Top Bottom