Recent content by javajoe

  1. javajoe

    Spacer revision on the 16th of Feb

    Thank you Josephine for responding and like I mentioned, I have had issues from the beginning in 2010. The only thing is, that it has gotten worse and now hyperextends as I walk or stand thus causing me instability. The O.S. held both of my ankles with the legs in a diagonal position off of the...
  2. javajoe

    Spacer revision on the 16th of Feb

    Thank you Celle...
  3. javajoe

    2016 February Valentines - Are you have knee surgery in February?

    Feb 16th 2016. I had take on my right knee back in 2010 and I have had clunking and pain ever since. After having the original surgeon tell me that "it is what it is," I opted for a second opinion. Being that this was a workers comp thing, I had to pay for the second opinion myself, only to hear...
  4. javajoe

    Spacer revision on the 16th of Feb

    I need some unbiased opinions. In 2010, I had a tkr on my right side due to a workers comp injury. Upon release, I had excellent rom and was healing well ahead of anticipation. I have had pain and clunking in the joint from the get go and every time that I went to the Dr, he would say that...
  5. javajoe

    TKR issues a year and half later

    Thanks folks. got some google results and gonna start interveiwing some drs. i will update with any progress. keep up the good work.
  6. javajoe

    TKR issues a year and half later

    Thanks for your reply. i am in memphis tn and sadly my injury is a settled work comp injury. i do have insurance and will actively seek a type of specialist that you memtioned. that being said, it might be a challenge finding one thats not clinking on the back nine with all the others. haha. but...
  7. javajoe

    TKR issues a year and half later

    First off,i would like to thank the admins for this site. very useful and excited that i have found it. i am a 47 yr old male who had tkr on right knee 12/14/10. I used the machine post op and attended therapy religiously. my rom was tremendous after the therapy and my wifes massage therapy. my...
  8. javajoe

    Don't Call It Pampering: Massage Wants to Be Medicine-Article

    I am married to a licensed massage therapist and her work on my leg post tkr was more beneficial than any pt. a high percentage of the pains that we have are muscle related and are trigger points. my father has severe ostheoarthritis and could barely move his head in any direction for the past...
Back
Top Bottom