Recent content by JaneN50

  1. J

    TKR 6 months and still struggling

    Thanks for this, I couldn't find my original thread so thanks for merging for me
  2. J

    TKR 6 months and still struggling

    I'm just over 6 months since RTKR and although my extension is 0 and my flex is 122 my knee is still extremely stiff and painful, and I'm not sleeping through the night yet. My thigh and calf muscles are really tight and I have recently developed a tight feeling down the outside of my leg from...
  3. J

    TKR Zanza's TKR

    When my son was suffering from sores in his mouth after chemo pineapple juice made a huge difference. He used it is a kind of mouth wash before swallowing
  4. J

    TKR 6 months and still struggling

    Thank you both for replies. I have to say that this forum is amazing, I've used the sleepless nights to read lots of people's threads and the very informative articles. Rollercoaster is not a strong enough description of this whole journey lol. Day 10 and the first almost undisturbed night -...
  5. J

    TKR Emotionally Stuck

    Hi ShaggyDoodle. I suspect you have moved on with your best life now, and may not even check in on here any more. If you do, how did you find the 'losses and regrets' blues progressed? I'm 10 days post op and find I'm crying frequently about these things and even becoming distraught at sad news...
  6. J

    TKR 6 months and still struggling

    Hi @Shaggydoodle. I suspect you have moved on with your best life now, and may not even check in on here any more. If you do, how did you find the 'losses and regrets' blues progressed? I'm 10 days post op and find I'm crying frequently about these things and even becoming distraught at sad...
  7. J

    TKR 6 months and still struggling

    Hi. I'm 7 days post surgery and feel that things are progressing to plan. One thing I haven't been able to find any information about is the feeling of the back of my knee, right in the bend, being pressed across a metal bar when I straighten my leg into the bed. Am I really feeling the...
Back
Top Bottom