Recent content by Jah Row

  1. J

    Knee Infection* ROM regression

    Thanks for checking on me. Getting better by the day..ROM assisted 100..just taking easy and hoping I will eventually get more ROM...
  2. J

    Knee Infection* Delayed Prosthetic Joint Infection

    I had first surgery Sept 19th 2023 second on December 11th 2024. I totally relate to the feeling about the food. Hang in there
  3. J

    Knee Infection* Delayed Prosthetic Joint Infection

    I just completed my 2nd stage surgery. It's not an easy road but you will pull thru. I will gladly answer any questions you have
  4. J

    Knee Infection* ROM regression

    Thanks Victor
  5. J

    Knee Infection* ROM regression

    Appreciate the check in. Struggling with stiffness and ROM. Still considerably swollen. My ROM today 9 weeks post surgery was 97 assisted..waiting to see what Dr thinks is next option
  6. J

    Knee Infection* ROM regression

    I have been busting my behind at PT but today when they measured my ROM i was unassisted at 85 degrees and 97 when assisted. Two weeks ago I was 103 assisted. I have contacted my surgeon to see if they need a manipulation..really worried about the stiffness and ROM..I was expecting to be at...
  7. J

    TKR Right TKR Dec 8, 2023

    Wishing best of luck
  8. J

    Knee Infection* ROM regression

    Thanks so much
  9. J

    Knee Infection* ROM regression

    Thanks a million for your concern and support. Doing much better. I have started Physical therapy and making progress. Only current drawback is I really don't have much of an appetite. I don't know if it's related to the Cephaxlin or maybe Ozempic I am taking
  10. J

    Knee Infection* ROM regression

    Was another crazy day. Woke up and more blood in wound vac than the previous evening. Decided to go straight to the Valley Medical Center Emergency room in Renton WA. I waited for 4 hours in the ER and was still not seen . I then decided to go the Proliance urgent care in Tukwila. The PA(...
  11. J

    Knee Infection* ROM regression

    September 19th 1 st stage December 11th 2nd stage
  12. J

    Knee Infection* ROM regression

    I finally had my 2 surgeries after my Left TKR was diagnosed as infected in June 2023 . I had my surgeries performed by Dr Alton of Proliance Orthopedics in Renton WA. Any one who will be undergoing a 2 stage revision I will be glad to share my experiences with you . Major lessons learned : 1...
  13. J

    Knee Infection What Can I Expect

    Hi have you had your new replacement..I am scheduled for spacer in a couple of weeks. Any information to help prepare would be appreciated. Thanks
  14. J

    Knee Infection Knee Replacement Revision- Infection

    Finally saw the surgeon . The knee is infected. Got to have two step revision. The surgeon is furious the ER Dr and Tri Cities Orthopedics Surgeon didn't get me to the surgery room asap where they could have have done a washout of the joint and knee replacement during the initial 2 week...
Back
Top Bottom