Recent content by Jaguar55

  1. Jaguar55

    Countdown to January 29

    Surgery done st 7:00 this morning, great and successful according to the surgeon. Yes I am groggy and numb , but yet still completed my first PT session. Hoping for an early discharge. God bless
  2. Jaguar55

    Countdown to January 29

    It is time, surgery tomorrow at 7:00 am. Checked into a hotel by the hospital, need to be at hospital at 5:00 am. It is wait and hope that all be well; prayed a lot lately. Update will follow, tomorrow hopefully.
  3. Jaguar55

    Countdown to January 29

    Yes I think my mind is playing tricks on me, never the less I am still going forward with the surgery. Today had my second visit with the cardiologist, the initial EKG had some irregularities that required further testing. Today was the ultrasound and next Monday a Lexiscan. Hope all be well.
  4. Jaguar55

    Countdown to January 29

    Thanks @robhunt3, Just completed the pre-op class at the hospital and had the chance to talk to other TKR candidates, most were in for the second surgery. Almost all had good things to say about their surgeries and the positive impact on their life, from no pain to better physical activities. I...
  5. Jaguar55

    Countdown to January 29

    Two more weeks for TKR right knee surgery. Going through pre-op clearance and preparations. The anxiety is setting in, having second thoughts about the surgery. My Doctor is keeping me inform through website and tomorrow is my pre-op meeting at surgery center. Hope all goes well.
  6. Jaguar55

    2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Hello everyone, Just joined this forum today. I am scheduled for a right knee replacement on January 29, 2018. I am so glad to have found this forum, lots of useful information.
Back
Top Bottom