Recent content by Jaderose26

  1. Jaderose26

    TKR Got the blues and PT causes me 3-4 days of misery<

    Hi Josephine, my swelling in my leg is moderate or a little above that. In the beginning it was 2 inches larger than my other leg. I pedal the reclining bike about 8-15 minutes at a time about twice daily. I can’t pedal forward all the way around on my reclining bike as I think maybe the seat...
  2. Jaderose26

    TKR Got the blues and PT causes me 3-4 days of misery<

    I found it and I have now answered the questions. thank you Yes, I feel that it’s too much so I'm going to try and back off a bit. You know I try to follow the advice of the doctor and physical therapist but sometimes it’s not always right for everyone. I also have lupus which gives me even a...
  3. Jaderose26

    TKR Got the blues and PT causes me 3-4 days of misery<

    1. When I’m not on my feet per se my pain level is about a 5. When I’m on my feet for more than 20 minutes it begins to get very painful like an 8 or 9. I get occasional stabbing pains that are an 8 to 10 2. In the beginning I was prescribed hydrocodone/acetaminophen 7.5/325 to be taken every...
  4. Jaderose26

    TKR Got the blues and PT causes me 3-4 days of misery<

    Let me go look maybe I missed your questions? I must have missed it somehow
  5. Jaderose26

    TKR Got the blues and PT causes me 3-4 days of misery<

    I went to physical therapy on this past Friday and learned that my bending went from 93 degrees back to 85 degrees but here again I was swollen and stiff with lots of rain and humidity outside. My therapist from the week prior told me not to worry about it as I am swollen but my other therapist...
  6. Jaderose26

    TKR Got the blues and PT causes me 3-4 days of misery<

    Josephine, yes of course. Would love some structured advice, please. Great information I will ask my OS to find out if I have the redesign. Surely I do he has been an OS for 38 years and has done 1000’s of surgeries. I really appreciate your input! HoneyB, thank you so much for the valuable...
  7. Jaderose26

    TKR Got the blues and PT causes me 3-4 days of misery<

    Hello, I had a TKR on 04/17/2018, so it’s a little over 8 weeks now. I have swelling and stiffness most of the time. I ice several times a day. I try to use my recumbent bike but I’m not able to pedal all the way around both directions only backwards. I go to physical therapy most times twice...
Back
Top Bottom