Recent content by ITBsnaps2

  1. I

    TKR ITB Snaps2's recovery thread

    @Celle it was my right knee. The amount of snapping and grinding seems to be getting worse as the swelling from the operation continues to reduce. @Josephine I understand how the cortisone will help with the pain. I have had numerous injections in my knees previously. I just don't...
  2. I

    TKR ITB Snaps2's recovery thread

    @bookread. That is exactly how it feels. It happens when I roll over on my side while I am sleeping. Wakes me up from a deep sleep. Extremely sharp, burning pain. Lasts 5 to 10 seconds. 6 months after surgery and I still have to sleep on my back, but the issue is I roll over while I...
  3. I

    TKR ITB Snaps2's recovery thread

    Right Knee TKR Oct 25, 2019
  4. I

    TKR IT Band

    KarriB I am not sure how to get my message above to TKRPain. Could you please forward?
  5. I

    TKR IT Band

    TKRPain, I had TKR in Oct of 2018. I have the exact IT band snapping issue you described. Severe piercing pain when I roll over on my side at night. I have not slept a full night since my surgery. I have been to PT for 8 weeks. They have worked on the IT band but with little help...
  6. I

    TKR ITB Snaps2's recovery thread

    I had TKR in Oct of 2018. I have the IT band snapping issue. Severe piercing pain when I roll over on my side at night. I have not slept a full night since my surgery. I have been to PT for 8 weeks. They have worked on the IT band but with little help. Been back to my OS 2 times...
Back
Top Bottom