Just for the record I have had no pain with my exercise routine .. I do sit when I can elevate 50 % of day, ice after being active, I don't worry about it and it is no more strength training then what I did before the surgery....
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
I guess I'm totally out of sync with your philosophy of what healing is .. most people I speak to that follow their Doctors advice have similar regimes and are progressing well.. but there you go
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Praise goes to the Lord, for keeping me strong. Other than that I'm not sure exactly what it's attributed to but I was 82 degrees from the day of surgery. I concentrated on stretching and muscle strength prior to surgery which may have helped. I've always kept toned muscles.
My daily routine...
Hi
I'm 18 days post TKR and I'm 69 yo. I live alone so have had to manage without help as of 7 th day post op.. I was walking Day three without the walker and am now 115 degrees flexed .. tell mom she has to move through the feeling that the knee won't move, because it will .. don't be at her...
Hi
I had TRKR 1:27 .. I can identify with rash on the lower back.. use a good lotion like Burts bees wax
Lying around is not the greatest for the skin. My sleep is getting better with time.. but do have to empty that bladder about three times a night.. hydration is crucial so drink plenty of...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.