Recent content by Im2fast4u

  1. I

    TKR Left TKR recovery

    I had my TKR on 1/8/2021 and also had to have my ligaments "tightened" along with the removal of a grape sized bone chip. First week was tough, by the end of the second week I was walking without a crutch and progress came quickly. By the end of week 6 my ROM was 130 and stretch was 1 and was...
  2. I

    TKR TKR unusual pain

    Thanks for the reply, the pain started all at once when I twisted oddly to get in an old corvette and lasted a full week. My TKR was 1/8/2021. Thanks!
  3. I

    TKR TKR unusual pain

    I'm 10 weeks out from TKR and have been doing really well, kicked out of PT after week 7 as they felt there was nothing left to accomplish, ROM was at 130 and stretch at 1, no pain and back to normal daily routine. On Sunday of week 9 I developed a new and very severe pain on the outside and...
Back
Top Bottom