Recent content by ihavetwins

  1. I

    TKR Crepitus

    I’m so sorry I missed this. I have slight pain with the grinding. Thank you for any help.
  2. I

    Revision TKR Limited ROM even after Revision

    I can't say I am wholehearted happy with my TKRs. While I have great ROM there is still pain and something is quite "not right." My x-rays say everything is stable but 3 doctors basically say I can do anything I want as long as I can tolerate the pain. It's not very helpful advice. Having said...
  3. I

    TKR Crepitus

    I'm 2 years post op and the crepitus on my right knee is a problem, esp. with biking. Has anyone had this issue? Thank you for your help.
  4. I

    TKR I think I have pes anserine bursitis. Is it OK to do modified zumba?

    Is it OK to use the Stairmaster or not such a good idea for knees?
  5. I

    TKR I think I have pes anserine bursitis. Is it OK to do modified zumba?

    I know it's a strange question but my "great" left knee has developed a sharp pain on the inside of my knee, where I think the tendons attach. I've been doing modified, less knee related zumba. I do use my legs but not as intense as regular zumba requires. Could this have caused the problem...
  6. I

    TKR I think I have pes anserine bursitis. Is it OK to do modified zumba?

    @sistersinhim He has done revisions but does not think I am anywhere near that option. Probably mess my knee up even more!
  7. I

    TKR I think I have pes anserine bursitis. Is it OK to do modified zumba?

    "Trust" is a good way to describe where I'm at. Thanks for much for your help.
  8. I

    TKR I think I have pes anserine bursitis. Is it OK to do modified zumba?

    @Jockette does that mean you are just bracing your knees and dealing with any swelling or pain after an activity?
  9. I

    TKR I think I have pes anserine bursitis. Is it OK to do modified zumba?

    @sistersinhim @Ghostpipe 2nd opinion had nothing new to say: X-rays show implants look fine, “knee tightness” means something different to everyone” so he can’t really answer my questions, Voltaren (doing that. 6x a day), swimming without using my legs (doing that), try cycling 5 min to see...
  10. I

    TKR I think I have pes anserine bursitis. Is it OK to do modified zumba?

    Hi everyone! Getting a 2nd opinion tomorrow!!! I finally feel like I might be moving forward!!! Thank you for all of your help.
  11. I

    TKR I think I have pes anserine bursitis. Is it OK to do modified zumba?

    @Jamie Yes, please. I can at least call and find out the consultation cost. Thank you very much.
  12. I

    TKR I think I have pes anserine bursitis. Is it OK to do modified zumba?

    @Jockette @sistersinhim Thanks so much for the reply. I’m at Kaiser, which makes it difficult to go outside their system without incurring significant cost. But…can you recommend anyone in the San Jose/Palo Alto, CA area?
  13. I

    TKR I think I have pes anserine bursitis. Is it OK to do modified zumba?

    Sorry for the long post… I am now 16 months after my right TKR and I am worse than before my surgery. I was recovering well at the 6 month mark and resumed hiking and biking. By December I was unable to ride my bike without heavy clunking and discomfort. My dr advised me to stop biking and see...
Back
Top Bottom