Recent content by horseygirl

  1. horseygirl

    THR One week on other side

    Hi, I am today 7 weeks post op from my RTHR and it is doing pretty well. Only take some NSAID at night so I sleep better. I have a question on my LTHR which I received in 2012. Since the operation in 2012 I have often felt the replacement when walking. I know impossible because it's a...
  2. horseygirl

    THR One week on other side

    Thank you Jaycey, I will check out that threat. Cas, yes one dog makes life easier. I have tried to go down to only one dog and then there arrives one unexpected who needs a home. Both of mine are older now, 8 and 9 , so will see what happens in the next few years. Haven't had a oxycodone in a...
  3. horseygirl

    THR One week on other side

    thanks Cas, I have two horses, my Mustang (pictured) and a black small 16 year old Quarter horse who I got in June. I found out this May that my Mustang had a bad back so am not riding him anymore. We were a good team. I also have two dogs. Yes, I am having cabin fever too. It gets old walking...
  4. horseygirl

    THR One week on other side

    Sorry that I have not replied and thanked for all the replies. Yes, the swelling did worry me but has gone down. Am rid of those tight stockings I had to wear too. I am pretty much walking in the house without a cane now. Am trying to get off my medication so I can drive again. We are having...
  5. horseygirl

    THR One week on other side

    Hi, I had my RTHT on 12-9-16. All seems to be fine except that my right leg is all swollen. Am taking my Oxicodone, Tylenol and blood thinner shots etc per doctor order. I had my LTHR on 1-3-2012 and don't remember the swollen leg like I have this time. Both of the operations were Anterolateral...
  6. horseygirl

    2016 December SuperNovas - Are you having hip surgery in December?

    Hi, I was a Bonesmart member before when I had my left THR done on 1-3-2012. Well now I am getting my right one replaced on 12-9-16. I am using a different doctor this time but he was highly recommended by several friends. Unluckily I am right now just healing from a superior ramus fracture. I...
Back
Top Bottom