Recent content by hipstrmama

  1. H

    Cold water therapy

    Thank you all so much! I'm going the ice pack route and ordering from Amazon!!
  2. H

    Cold water therapy

    So helpful, @Delphi! Thanks for the advice and good luck with recovery!!
  3. H

    Cold water therapy

    I'm scheduled for THR in a couple weeks and my surgeon recommended a cold water therapy machine. They seem to be quite expensive and not covered by insurance, so I wanted to know if anyone has used one and found it to be worth the expense. It seems the alternative would just be to have lots of...
  4. H

    2017 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

    Just found this site and hoping for advice along the way (and realize perhaps I'm way behind on getting ready for this already....). Surgery (L THR) scheduled for March 20. With two toddlers at home, I'm not sure what to expect over the next few months.
Back
Top Bottom