Recent content by Hippy Kitty

  1. Hippy Kitty

    2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

    At first I was Very anxious & nervous about the surgery but after talking with a few people who have had this done, I am looking forward to my surgery April 7 I have booked myself into a postoperative suite at a retirement place, as I have my 87 mother living with me and I don't want her to...
  2. Hippy Kitty

    2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

    April 7th. Woo hoo !? I am wanting and also anxious about my upcoming hip surgery I spent today painting kitchen and dining room. Because after surgery I know I won't be able to climb up and down. I'm feeling a little more pain but it was well worth my effort today. Hoping I can paint my...
Back
Top Bottom