Recent content by hillspills

  1. H

    Bilateral TKR 17 days post op BTKR

    had a lovely email from dick beardsley when i was researching walking poles-have it up on the kitchen cupboard as encouragement that i may 1 day run again-though nowhere like what he does-during my rest periods i am reading his book staying the course-a runners toughest race.was written before...
  2. H

    weight of a tkr

    does anyone know how much more a tkr weighs than what they actually removed please?mine where psi zimmer. am trying to work out how much weight i have put on or lost since my op!!sily really shouldn't be thinking about such trivialities!!!
  3. H

    Bilateral TKR 17 days post op BTKR

    hi, I hate these stockings but think I'll persevere with them just till the swelling goes down a bit. This is such a great site, must spend some of my rest time reading through everything. I want to start running again. Another supposed 'no no' after TKR but I am undecided still!! I see you...
  4. H

    Bilateral TKR 17 days post op BTKR

    This is so great to find this site and all the wonderful info. I am going to start some massage!! We are both Hilary's and about the same age!! I am icing and elevating and not going to push myself as much and go with the flow!! I was told to expect 6 weeks of absolute agony exercising so...
  5. H

    Bilateral TKR 17 days post op BTKR

    hi, am now 17 days post op-bilateral TKR - doing well with the straightening but not so good at the bending of 1 knee. Keep getting pain on outer side especially when standing? Trying my best to do the exercises but finding it hard to do enough of them. Still on zomorph twice a day but managed...
  6. H

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    i am 9 days post bilateral tkr and new to this site and from uk!!just trying to learn how to chat with similar people!!
Back
Top Bottom