Recent content by HikingWithDogz

  1. H

    TKR Underestimated TKR surgery!

    Sisterpat, you are SO right!! Lol!!!
  2. H

    TKR Underestimated TKR surgery!

    Thank you all. Sure am glad I found this forum. This is a great place to see if “ fill in the blank” is normal or not. So nice to connect with people feeling and experiencing the same thing!!
  3. H

    TKR Flutter1’s BoneSmart Success

    Merlin, interesting what you said about the shooting nerve pain. I’m 10 days post op and on occasion have those shooting pains, good to know everything is attempting to reconnect. Thank you for that!
  4. H

    TKR Underestimated TKR surgery!

    After cruising through 2 left leg bone breaks, I went into my right tkr cocky and an attitude of , “ this is NO big deal.” Eating a slice of humble pie daily, boy was I WRONG!! Surgery was 5/12. My ROM is good, I transfer from in home PT to out patient PT next week. I appreciate this forum as...
Back
Top Bottom