Recent content by Hibiscus6

  1. Hibiscus6

    TKR Increased swelling and pain 7 weeks out<

    Luckily my quad perked up after I got the knee swelling down.
  2. Hibiscus6

    TKR Increased swelling and pain 7 weeks out<

    AThiker - my knee did seem to get much better after 2 days of pretty much nothing but ice and rest. I hope that helps you too!
  3. Hibiscus6

    TKR Increased swelling and pain 7 weeks out<

    Thanks for your advice Josephine. Much appreciated. I will take it into consideration and see how things go. My knee is feeling much better after a couple of days of intense rest
  4. Hibiscus6

    TKR Increased swelling and pain 7 weeks out<

    1 Pain level 1 most of the time. (When I started the thread on Saturday it was about 4 - has decreased since) 2 None except occasional ibuprofen (on Saturday took 3 ibuprofen twice daily) 3 moderate 4 About 110 flexion and +1 extension 5 I had dropped my icing down to less than once per day...
  5. Hibiscus6

    TKR Increased swelling and pain 7 weeks out<

    I am so grateful for all the quick replies. This forum truly is a supportive place! I have done nothing but sit and ice my knee since this happened yesterday. And, today it is better - at least I can walk around the house. But, as Whatdidido said, it is very frustrating and feels like losing...
  6. Hibiscus6

    TKR Increased swelling and pain 7 weeks out<

    I had a right TKR January 22, and have been very happy with my progress until today. I woke up this morning with swelling above my knee, and a return of pain and stiffness that I haven’t had for a while. It’s Saturday, and my last PT was Wednesday. I have been riding a stationary bike at home...
  7. Hibiscus6

    2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    22 January - coming up fast - a little scared...
Back
Top Bottom