Good Day,
I am sure there is good information out there. I am having my second THR done on September 18, 2019. I am hoping there is someone out there that rides horses with two THR's. Any information will be helpful.
Pat
Thank you Carol for your response.
12/10/2012 Date of posterior lateral approach THR Right hip
09/18/2019 Scheduled THR of Left hip.
Both hip have severe arthritis (thanks to my father (: ) As bad as the Left hip is I have found a way to do almost everything with the exception of riding. I...
Horseback riding for 7 years with THR on right from posterior approach. I waited 14 weeks before getting back in the saddle. I have some pain with the ligament on the right hip but improves with exercise and stretching.
Now going for THR of left hip this September 2019. I was wondering if...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.