Recent content by Hedie

  1. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    The brace is helping my extension. I able bend knee to 104
  2. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    The doctor is putting me in a brace extension. Has anyone use this?
  3. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    My knee has attitude. Sometimes its good and sometimes it is stiff and hurts. I feel like every step forward i take 2 back. I have fluid and scar tissue in my knee. My bend is to 94 but my straight some days good and some days cant do it. Some days I regret this surgery. Hope better days are coming.
  4. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    @sistersinhim I was thinking it might be from over doing it. Thank you everyone. I do not have temp which is good. I'm going go watch it today see if it gets better being off my feet. If it doesn't then i will go to the er and get it checked out. I just hope all it is that i did to much yesterday.
  5. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    Knee is warm and blotchy. I think i might have infection
  6. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    I saw my surgeon today. Im 5 wks post surgery. We got into it today. She mad thst my leg is not straight. I explained I have been doing the therpay she told me i have not. I said yes i have she told me i was not doing them right. Then she walks out the room. Will let me tell you. I donot care...
  7. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    I'm going on my second week of pt. I started with 75 bend and thur i was at 85 bend. Straighten my leg seems to be the hard thing. Pt is going good. The best part is the ice when I'm done lol. Hopefully if I can get my knee to straighten. I can be off the walker soon. Work is fine, i still...
  8. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    Thank you I'm finally feeling better. Does anyone else have a stiff knee when they wakeup? What do you do to help ease the stiffness? It is hard in the morning when I first wake up because its so stiff. When i get to work its little better.
  9. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    Whats worse than a knee replacement. Trying to throw up with a knee replacement. Im sick and trying to bend over the toliet and not lose your balance is not easy.
  10. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    I did pt today for first time. It went very good. No pushing at all. They showed me the exercise told me do what I can. She measured my bend and its 75 but she said since I have not been having pt and the issue with my incision and medical problems. That is good bend for me. Doctor wants 3 times...
  11. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    Fri will be month post surgery. I start therpay thur we see how that goes. Pain is getting better hurts most at night, morning stiff for little bit. Swelling is showing off right now, needs to stop. My incision is closed. Finally took shower standing in the shower. Im so over this and just want...
  12. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    How do i upload picture of my leg?
  13. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    Im only 3 weeks post surgery. Knee is still swollen. Pain is getting easier. I think she crazy if she thinks my leg will extended straight. When its not so swollen i can do more. Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks she crazy.
  14. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    I saw my surgeon Monday she wants me to get my leg straight. Any suggestions
  15. Hedie

    TKR Hedie's recovery thread

    Thank you @Benay,@Kneeper,@knee#2 for checking on me. Im doing ok. I saw the surgeon Mon. My incision is not closed all the way. She wants me to do pt. I'm putting it off because Im not going to let someone push me. I go see her again Mon because the incision. Work is going ok. Today I left...
Back
Top Bottom