Recent content by heathme1

  1. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    @skigirl I am near NYC but never went to any doctors over there since I am depending on one person to help with my mom while I have surgery and they are already coming and hour away to help.. dont want to make it two hours if I don't have to. Sent from my iPhone
  2. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    Thank you @MyAussirlGirl I need it all. Sent from my iPhone
  3. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    Thanks @skigirl, I need to start looking into another surgeon that specializes in revision because I need to make sure this is what I need and not trial and error. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    Thanks for your response, finding a revision specialist will be something I will look into. Sent from my iPhone
  5. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    Hi All.. I have really been going through and I am still experiencing major pain and have had two MUAs and this last MUA did not work or they could have broke my leg (OS words). My right leg is bent and it's cause foot and ankle pain. I have to decide on cutting scar tissue away or replacing...
  6. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    Hello BS Buddies! I came home yesterday from rehab and had to go back because my 12 yr old cousin noticed the staples and not the doctors, techs nor therapist even noticed these staples. Last night was the worst because I could not get comfortable and my chairs are to low. I plan to rent a...
  7. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    @janway @referee I am in the rehabilitation place and they know all all about my horrible experience and have been very accommodating so far. My first therapy session is at 10am today, I am scared because they are talking strenuous and pain and this no pain no gain. I don't want to curse...
  8. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    My OS is on vacation but a medical doctor came in again and I did get to tell him how insensitive he was for not reading my chart and telling me to just get up and go to the bathroom instead of using bed pans. He had not reviewed chart to see that PT never had time to dedicate to me. I will...
  9. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    Thank you my Bonesmart family, I am glad I found you and knew what to ask for. Also the Administrator offered my Cousin a job because she cleaned me up changed my sheets and made sure I had water and ice. Please guys my mom (she has mild dementia) stay with me Friday night and she help me with...
  10. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    @sistersinhim, I ask him his style he told me he was there to get me up walking not to be nice or gentle. Then he starts looking at his watch, I asked if he had somewhere to be (he had new watch he wasn't accustomed to). If someone list like my cousin and nurse did I will be running by now...
  11. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    @janway, this has been very disappointing I kept looking up seeing people walking and I bust out crying, the things that have been said to me has really bought my spirits down. They are sending me to rehabilitation center today and I am terrified since I have not stood on my own. Sent from...
  12. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    Yes my cousin was asking for supervisor and we told her everything. Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  13. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    Yes I want to walk but they are looking at me and saying ok get up so we can see what you can do on your own. The PT on Friday understood the swelling but she did not give ice either. Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  14. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    Because I read a lot beforehand I knew to ask for ice pillows to elevate and you would think they had strap to do heel slides (I made him get me a sheet). They have the worst ice bags, I have better supplies at home, I very frustrated because they still expect me to walk. Had nurses trying to...
  15. heathme1

    Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

    Had PT guy come in yesterday to be not do what I asked (please do not drop my legs), he kept looking at his watch then he gets me back in the bed and tickled my knees and he left. I had to ask for ice and this morning they gave me water pill. My pain is under control but I need more help...
Back
Top Bottom