Recent content by Hayden

  1. H

    TKR Hayden's Recovery Thread

    Well therapy is going ok. I got a call from comp today my Dr is not budging on my return to work date so she asked me to request to go back to work at my next appointment. No mention of how I was doing or my pain level nice to know they care.
  2. H

    TKR Hayden's Recovery Thread

    Appointment Monday went well still having issues with quad muscle work comp nurse was at my appointment was given 6 more weeks off with therapy. Went to my place of employment turned in my paperwork he was not happy got a call from work comp stating it's fine to be on pain meds at work and they...
  3. H

    TKR Hayden's Recovery Thread

    Strained my quad muscle in therapy need to slow down a bit can't lift my leg now it just shakes. Also talked to my doctor he said he had to repair my medial and lateral tendons during surgery but all in all things seem to be going ok. Appointment tomorrow to get my 35 Staples out
  4. H

    TKR Hayden's Recovery Thread

    Left the hospital at 2 perscritions we're faxed in for a walker and my pain meds after waiting 5 hours had to pay cash work comp didn't approve them or my therapy that starts tomorrow my surgeon and I are fed up. Reason for denial was it's a simple arthoscopic surgery and I should be weight...
  5. H

    TKR Hayden's Recovery Thread

    Two weeks in home therapy then 8 weeks regular therapy and minum 12 weeks off manditory . Out of the hospital in about 3 hours
  6. H

    TKR Hayden's Recovery Thread

    Surgery went great should be home by Thursday. Relived to have it over with!
  7. H

    Revision TKR TKR spacer replacement

    I just set up a time for my post opp therapy equipment but got a letter from workmen's comp stating that I do not need a vascutherm cold compression or dvt prophylaxis dme that I am to start immediate weight bearing and return to work
  8. H

    Revision TKR TKR spacer replacement

    My doctor said arthroscopy was not needed and would just make the process take longer but he did class the spacer replacement as a revision. The only problem is hes not sure if there's any damages to the metal components but he said they looked intact in the x-rays. He also said he would have no...
  9. H

    Revision TKR TKR spacer replacement

    It's a work related injury so I'm being told by work I should be back after a week off they will accommodate me. I don't think my doctor will agree my surgery is the 26 post opp check up is the 9th of july
  10. H

    Revision TKR TKR spacer replacement

    So I talked to the doctor today he said expect anywhere between 12 and 20 weeks of recovery with no rush to return to work.
  11. H

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    I had a compound fracture of my right leg in 1990 at which time I broke the growth plate. In 1998 I had bone length surgery on my right phemur and a knee scope. Torn cartilage in 2003 in the same knee another scope. 2007 yet another knee scope same knee. Cortisone shots and plasma injections...
  12. H

    Revision TKR TKR spacer replacement

    The hr guy at my work tried telling me it's orthoscopic surgery and I should be back to work in 6-8 days.
  13. H

    Revision TKR TKR spacer replacement

    Surgery date is June 26th
  14. H

    Revision TKR TKR spacer replacement

    Depuy pfc sigma June 11 2011
  15. H

    Revision TKR TKR spacer replacement

    It seems like it's taking forever to get good treatment not sure if it's because it's workman's comp
Back
Top Bottom