hi hopper - thank you so much for responding to my post - the link to the pain relief thread has crashed and I cant find it - any ideas? Anyway 5 weeks post op and sooooooooo much happier. Down to just a few paracemtemol and declafen in the day and just one tramadol and sleeping pill at night...
I have just found this forum and many answers to my questions. I am four weeks post op and have had appalling pain control problems (even IV morphine didn't touch it) - I am in the UK. Now just on paracetemol and diclofenac plus Tramadol at night - but my real problem is sleeping - I just can't...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.