Recent content by GSC

  1. G

    TKR GSC's Recovery Thread<

    Here goes and thank you! 1. Pain levels during most of the day are 2-3 (some tightness begins late afternoon), 3-4 at bedtime (tightness and some stiffness.) I do have 8-9 pain when doing squat type exercises in my exercise class and when going down some deep stairs. 2. I took narcotic...
  2. G

    TKR GSC's Recovery Thread<

    Thank you Celle and Keeper! I will def layoff the lunges and trade off on the deep stairs. Good to know that it will get better over time. I appreciate the information, I didn't have this problem with my TKR 7 years ago.
  3. G

    TKR GSC's Recovery Thread<

    Hi to everyone and hope everyone's recovery is going well. I"m 3.5 months out and doing well for most part. I am, however, experiencing some patella pain (sharpish) when I do things like lunges in exercise class or even when declining deep stairs. The current pain is in the same area as my...
  4. G

    TKR GSC's Recovery Thread<

    thank you!
  5. G

    TKR GSC's Recovery Thread<

    Hi all and hope recovery going well for everyone! It's 3 weeks post surgery and finally posting ... want to encourage everyone. In my case surgery went perfectly, only one night in hospital, walking around house daily, barely using cane and progressing nicely through PT. Like most, still...
  6. G

    2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Sorry, I meant to post my surgery date as 1/4/2016 (instead of 1/4/2015)!!
  7. G

    2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    I'm having R TKR on January 4th. Had L TKR 8 years ago so you think I wouldn't be nervous but I am! Am 57 fit female and love having a forum to share our progress.
  8. G

    TKR scheduled for 1/4/16

    I'm 57, female, in good shape and have spent the last few months preparing for this surgery. This is my 2nd TKR (first was on other knee 8 years ago.) Because my recovery was so long on my first TKR, I'm nervous about this one. Been bone-on-bone for years, tired of giving up all my...
Back
Top Bottom