Recent content by Grobbo

  1. G

    PKR Returning to Sport?

    Hi Centre Half Just came across your thread and have gained a great deal of positivity from your journey. I used to play a lot of football, cricket and rugby throughout my youth and 20's until a Spinal fusion in 1994 stopped such things. Golf had been my game until my knees finally wore out 6...
  2. G

    TKR 2nd TKR 25th Feb 2020

    Hi all Progress report day 13. Had my clips removed on Friday (day 10) and had 1st physio session straight after. (not good planning but went ok). Whilst I was a bit down and not looking forward to visiting the physio, it appears that I have 15 degrees more bend in the 2nd knee than at the...
  3. G

    Knee Infection* My L T K R Diary 2020

    Hi Defender Similar story. 2nd TKR and slower progress than the first. I wish I had found this support network last time as the help and advice is excellent and whilst I rushed the first one, I do not intend to worry as much about short term results this time. Whereabouts in the UK are you ?
  4. G

    TKR 2nd TKR 25th Feb 2020

    Thank you Josie. I guess I have some experience to draw on from the first TKR but this time I don't have a "good leg" to rely on. I am worried that I have had the second one done too soon as I have no confidence in either knee at the moment. Stairs are particularly troublesome. I desperately...
  5. G

    TKR 2nd TKR 25th Feb 2020

    Yes, back home today, physio had me doing sliding leg on morning after op. 1st knee was 15th October 2019.
  6. G

    TKR 2nd TKR 25th Feb 2020

    Hi All Just home from 2nd TKR (right knee) after 1st in October 2019, very stiff and swollen as the first was but this one seems worse. Early days I know. Struggling with sliding leg exercises, getting straight leg ok, but ROM is so far not good. staples due out next week followed by first physio
Back
Top Bottom