Recent content by Graymatter

  1. G

    TKR Soooo stiff and sore<

    Thanks so much for this and for your time. I made today my last physical therapy day. I shouldn’t have to recover from physical therapy.
  2. G

    2018 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Thanks everyone! It’s so reassuring to see how many others are going through the same thing and to read about the positive outcomes. Makes it easier to cope
  3. G

    TKR Soooo stiff and sore<

    Pain- 2-3 when standing after being up for an hour or so Tylenol- 650 mgs. Once per day but not every day Oxycodone .5 mgs. Once before bed time Straightening - 3 I ice 3-4 times a day for 20 min at a time and I elevate at the same time for the same amount of time
  4. G

    TKR Soooo stiff and sore<

    Pain- only if I have walked too far. Pain medication: I am taking Tylenol occasionally and an occasional oxycodone at night so that I can sleep .5 mg Moderate swelling ROM is 105. And straightening is 3 Icing about 3-4 times per day Elevating several times per day and at night I’m...
  5. G

    TKR Soooo stiff and sore<

    Had my surgery on Aug 6. I’m still so stiff- I feel like the tin man. I’m doing physical therapy and walking as much as possible. They took me off the walker and cane after a little over two weeks. But I get so much swelling, soreness and stiffness. Feels like someone else’s leg. This...
Back
Top Bottom