Recent content by GrammyK

  1. GrammyK

    TKR Was it worth it?

    It's definitely worth it! I'm 7 weeks out with my 2nd TKR and things are getting better each week. The recuperation from this surgery takes a long time and it's easy to get discouraged. Hang in there! It will take time but things will get better. I think that redsoxmomma is right in that
  2. GrammyK

    TKR Round 2, RTKR, a new journey and hope

    Wishing you the best! I just had my second knee done on Jan. 28. First one was done 3 1/2 years ago. This one has definitely been a bit easier.
  3. GrammyK

    TKR On the other side

    Good morning! I've made it to the other side and will hopefully go home today. My surgery was last Thursday, January 28. Managing pain has been an issue again with this knee.
  4. GrammyK

    Nervous

    Thanks all! Surgery at 7:30 am. See y'all on the other side!
  5. GrammyK

    Nervous

    Thank you all for the encouragement! Three more days.
  6. GrammyK

    Nervous

    Found this thread in a search. Great tips for pain control after surgery! https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/pre-op-smarties-concerned-about-pain-control.19571/#post-461722
  7. GrammyK

    Nervous

    Thank you all for your encouraging words. My RTKR has done well. This left one took me by surprise. It was doing fine and then last fall it started hurting and occasionally giving out. Went to the doctor in December and he said I needed it replaced. Insurance refused the shots but said okay to...
  8. GrammyK

    Nervous

    I'm scheduled for left knee replacement next Thursday, the 28th. Even though I had my right knee replaced 3 1/2 years ago, I'm very nervous.
  9. GrammyK

    2016 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

    Hello. I'm having surgery on Jan. 28. This will be for my left knee. I had the right one replaced three years ago.
Back
Top Bottom