Recent content by golfnwench

  1. G

    TKR Saltyrose post surgery RTKR ⚘

    Saltyrose, I'm so glad to read this message...glad for you but also it's a message I need to hear today. At this time tomorrow, I should be in surgery for my left TKR. I've found a lot of advice on this forum and from friends and acquaintances. I'm very apprehensive but also very appreciative...
  2. G

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    For those on this page that are having a 2nd TKR - can you give me some advice on good pre-op excercises and/or prep work? I hope to benefit from your, "If I knew then, what I know now....I would have done this...." Thank you
  3. G

    2017 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    Hi all, just found this forum today. I'm scheduled for July 4th...I guess that's a clue that I'm in Canada, as you will all be celebrating with real sparklers on the 4th! My surgery is right after our Canada Day holiday weekend. TKR on the left knee. My sugeon was the first in NA to do the...
Back
Top Bottom