Recent content by GolferDede

  1. G

    TKR Good flex, but trouble with straightening

    Has anyone else had no problem with flex, but difficulty with straightening? It seems most people are the opposite. The day after surgery (June 13) I could bend my leg back to 120 degrees. The PT and surgeon were shocked! I'm now into the 4th week and PT seems urgent about the straightening. He...
  2. G

    2024 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    My total left knee replacement is scheduled for June13. My right one was 3 years ago and was very successful, so hoping for the same.
  3. G

    TKR Pain in posterior upper thigh when walking

    Thanks so much. I'm already doing the stretches you suggested.
  4. G

    TKR 11weeks out

    I'm 2 weeks behind you but I have the same problem. How do you know it's Piriformis and not hamstring and tendon? I believe my problem is because I was very knock kneed before and now that my leg is straightened, I'm using muscles in a different way. It's hard to walk a long way when it's so...
  5. G

    TKR Pain in posterior upper thigh when walking

    I'm 9 weeks into my recovery from rt. TKR. When I walk I have severe pain in upper posterior thigh. Most of you who have hamstring pain seem to have it closer to knee. I was very knock kneed so I think now that my leg is straight I am using muscles differently than before and causing this...
  6. G

    Welcome to the April Rainbows' 2021 Knee Recovery Club

    I would like to join the April 2021 knee group. I am GolferDede and had rt. total knee replacement on April 5, 2021.
Back
Top Bottom