Recent content by Ginger1210

  1. Ginger1210

    PKR Clunky Knee

    Hi All good people at BoneSmart. I hope all are well. Its been a good 3 months since my last post. After really thinking about my options in regard to my right knee i have decided to go for it and have the surgery to replace the spacer. This is booked for the 21st of May. I have considered all...
  2. Ginger1210

    PKR Clunky Knee

    HI All good people i hope all are well and getting ready for Christmas. Following on from my last post in July. I was supplied a hinged knee brace to try and see of this helped my pain. The brace worked really well ( I couldn't wear it at work due to its size ) But at home while doing chores it...
  3. Ginger1210

    PKR Clunky Knee

    HI All I hope all you good people on this forum are doing well. Quick update. I took the decision to utilize my companies BUPA Private health care. I had a appointment with a Mr. Neil Hunt last Saturday. MR Hunt specializes in only Knees ( So I figured if this is all he does he must be good at...
  4. Ginger1210

    PKR Clunky Knee

    HI Layla. Thanks for the information that's great I will do..
  5. Ginger1210

    PKR Clunky Knee

    HI all good people at BoneSmart. Its been well over a year since may last post. Tried to get on with life and manage with my troublesome right knee. I hope all of you are well. Last April marked my 4 year anniversary of my right PKR. No great changes still have good and bad days with little or...
  6. Ginger1210

    PKR Nerve damage after Episealer implant surgery

    Wow Celina you are a inspiration. I can relate to your story and it does give me hope. My company have given me private health care now and this is something I will definitely be exploring after nearly 4 years post TKR i still suffer from Pain and stiffness. My Surgeon who carried out my TKR in...
  7. Ginger1210

    PKR Clunky Knee

    HI All good people at Bone smart. Well its been just over a year since I had my troublesome right knee scoped out. Not a great deal has changed regarding my overall pain. I have good days and bad however I do have more good than bad. The Pain Clinic has helped and my mind set is stronger and I...
  8. Ginger1210

    PKR Clunky Knee

    HI All good people. Well its been nearly 6 months since i had my knee scoped. After initial improvement, my knee has returned to pre op conditions. I am booked into my first session with pain Clinic this coming Friday hopefully they can help a little. I contacted my Surgeons office to give them...
  9. Ginger1210

    PKR Clunky Knee

    HI All good people at Bonesmart I hope all are doing well. Quick update. I continue to try and improve in small areas. Recently started to do stretching exercises on a evening when i am not swimming. Similar as i used to do when Kickboxing. This seems to help re-align my knee and strengthen...
  10. Ginger1210

    PKR Clunky Knee

    Hi Layla. Happy new year to all. Apologies for not updating. Not doing too bad. After a encouraging first month my knee pretty much feels the same as before the arthroscopy. I am coping well. The crunching and grinding has slightly reduced but i still get pain in my medial and under my knee...
  11. Ginger1210

    PKR Clunky Knee

    HI All. Surgeon visit went well. He explained that they have shaved some bone in and around my implant that they think was causing my impingement and pain. He did also explain that the reason it was left like that for the first time was due to the bone being near the anchor point of a ligament...
  12. Ginger1210

    PKR Clunky Knee

    HI All good people at bonesmart. One month update doing really well. Still get pain and stiffness but there is a significant improvement. Returned to work after 4 days rest at home and slowly increased my activities i have abstained any physical therapy continued to ice and elevate when needed...
  13. Ginger1210

    THR Advice on THR

    Thanks Jaycey Greatly appreciated. I will pass these names on Both Dewsbury and Pinderfields are very close to where my parents live.
  14. Ginger1210

    THR Advice on THR

    Hi all good bonesmart people. I am after a little advice. My father has been recommended for a complete left hip replacement. He will be having the procedure through the NHS. He lives in West Yorkshire. England. Does anyone have any recommendations for surgeon and hospital to perform the...
  15. Ginger1210

    PKR Clunky Knee

    Hi All good people. Thank you for the kind and encouraging words. Quick update. Resting and working from home. Very little pain from my knee. Just taking it easy no Physio positive so far
Back
Top Bottom