Recent content by GiGix2

  1. G

    TKR 4 weeks post tkr

    I’m currently taking Tramadol ER for the MCL pain, lost my appetite. Wondering if anyone else has experienced the same. PT says 6 more weeks of therapy, hoping pain won’t last that long!
  2. G

    TKR KKnee’s Recovery

    Surgery the same day, also have lots of fatigue but pain too! I had the other knee replaced 2 years ago and I’m having to keep reminding myself that it took a few months to feel anywhere close to normal. I’m 66 and was going to the gym every day for several months prior to surgery too, I believe...
  3. G

    TKR 4 weeks post tkr

    After lying awake til 4am I finally read that number one side effect of Tramadol is insomnia!!! Guess I won’t be taking that at night anymore!
  4. G

    TKR 4 weeks post tkr

    Started taking Tramadol today, ortho dr says take it 3 times a day, hopefully will help the severe pain until I see him again. Anyone have experience with Tramadol?
  5. G

    TKR Gardeningal2003 Recovery Thread

    Sounds like you’re doing well! Question, do you have any sharp pains on inside of knee, that’s my big problem right now?
  6. G

    TKR Sharon’s second knee recovery!

    Thanks! Your post gave me peace of mind, I was only on pain meds for 3 weeks but was afraid to take them longer!
  7. G

    TKR 4 weeks post tkr

    Today a second surgeon looked at my X-ray and said it looks great, my surgeon is on vacation so that was good to hear. They have told me to discontinue PT for now, I have a follow up appt on 2/17 and I may change therapists. My surgeon’s nurse said he’s sending me a new rx and that it’s ok to...
  8. G

    TKR Sharon’s second knee recovery!

    I’m so happy to have found this site, I could just cry!! It’s so nice to hear from others who REALLY understand! At 4 weeks post op, I had completely weaned off the norco but have had to take one last couple of nights to sleep, ligament pain on inside of knee is so so bad. Everyone makes you...
  9. G

    TKR 4 weeks post tkr

    My surgery was Jan 10. I was doing really well at first pt appt and since have gone downhill. I do think they’ve been pushing too hard.
  10. G

    TKR 4 weeks post tkr

    4 weeks post TKR, I am having lots of pain, ortho thinks it’s “irritated” MCL, getting no relief from PT, they don’t seem to understand how badly it hurts. I’m not sleeping, not walking that well. Can anyone relate?
Back
Top Bottom