Hi there I’ve been doing exercises three times a day but not today as too painful my rom in hospital was eighty and now home eighty eight could not put in no’s iPad is temperamental calf not swollen just knee. I agree this site is brilliant as are the moderators on it I too have restless nights...
Hi all at 4 weeks now on second knee replacement .today though and yesterday have had a lot of throbbing in lower leg and ankle have iced and that has helped a bit just wondering has anybody else had this
Hi there I’m getting there I say to myself it’s early days yet .I do think though that this time it doesn’t seem so painful .Had clips out Thursday so had my first shower Thursday it’s so nice when you can have a proper wash .good luck everyone it’s a slow process but well all get there
Hello all I had my first total knee replacement March 7th 2018 on my right knee.it was a great success and therefore decided to have left knee done this was done on 1st feb this year had clips out today and all going well im65/female and from uk
Hi there I am 10 days post tkr had my first replacement March 2018. I’m doing exercises but not three times a day more like once a day I’ve been in a lot of pain . What meds are you taking, aries? I see you're in UK and same age as me . I'm having clips out this Thursday - onwards and...
Hi there I am 10 days post tkr had my first replacement March 2018. I’m doing exercises but not three times a day more like once a day I’ve been in a lot of pain . What meds are you taking I see your in Uk and same age as me .im having clips out this thursday onwards and upwards regards gerry
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.