Recent content by geraldined

  1. G

    THR Is it usual to have surgery leg a bit longer?

    my new hip has made my surgery leg a bit longer. I was told that would be the case. Does this settle in? I feel a bit lopsided
  2. G

    THR Is it usual to have surgery leg a bit longer?

    I don’t know how to respond to a message. Can you tell me how? I keep getting a red pop up that says I can’t complete that function.
  3. G

    THR Is it usual to have surgery leg a bit longer?

    Saw Dr. two days ago, and he didn’t seem concerned. Seems like my color is coming back...slowly but I don’t look nearly so pale anymore. I’ve been eating spinach and a little red meat to “beef” up my red blood cells so maybe that has helped a bit.
  4. G

    THR Is it usual to have surgery leg a bit longer?

    I was experiencing lots of pain in my leg that seemed to be a new development. I had a visit from my physical therapist and she identified it as a stiff IT band in my surgery leg. She didn’t offer any exercises for it. In the past I use a foam roller but that would be too extreme and too...
  5. G

    THR Is it usual to have surgery leg a bit longer?

    My surgery was April 2, on left hip. I had anterior surgery at 8:30 am and returned home at 4:00 pm. All seems to have gone well. Two days ago, I noticed that my face seemed very pale. Anyone else experience this? It comes and goes, but one of my visitors noticed it as well. No blood...
Back
Top Bottom