GeekGoddess

I live in Florida now with my dog, Olivia. She is a bichon frise well capable of being a therapy dog!
I have 2 grown sons (26 and 28 years) and a 1 year old granddaughter.


PAST
Originally from northeastern USA, I have only been here 3 years. I moved here for my health and landed a fantastic position to arrive here for!
Lived in RI. (20 years), then SC NH VT ME PA NJ......Florida!

I have had a ten year struggle with various severe back problems, then the knees hit 1.5 years ago to knock me down AGAIN.

It took me a year, but I finally ramped up the gusto to "take on" the challenge of the two TKRs, one at a time.

FUTURE
I can't wait, to YET AGAIN, regain my life.
I still work full time and do a lot of international travel.

MY GOALS:
  • Golf. :yes!:
    Golf. :wink:
    Golf. :yahoo:
    Dance dance dance. :spin: :egypdance:
    International travel without extraordinary pain and limitations! :cheers:

    ENJOY LIFE! :thankyou:
Birthday
Jun 8, 1958 (Age: 68)
Website
https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/1st-tkr-surgery-veteran-new-to-tkr.21772
Location
Florida
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
Occupation
Professor

Signature

Happy healing to all,
Kathy

My story: https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/1st-tkr-surgery-veteran-new-to-tkr.21772/


Left TKR Oct 15, 2013
Right TKR Scheduled for Jan 2014 ?
Lots of degenerative disc problems, procedures and surgeries - since 2004
Back
Top Bottom