Recent content by GaryP58

  1. GaryP58

    Bilateral TKR Gary's Recovery Thread

    Back to work after 3 weeks from surgery, doing outpatient PT twice a week. knees feel numb but I'm sure that's normal. I hope it gets better over time GaryP58 BTKR
  2. GaryP58

    Bilateral TKR Gary's Recovery Thread

    Two weeks tomorrow since my bilateral knee replacement I started using a cane and back off the narcotics this has been a good experience for me GaryP58 BTKR
  3. GaryP58

    Bilateral TKR Gary's Recovery Thread

    Thank you, got to do my exercises now!!!!! GaryP58 BTKR
  4. GaryP58

    Bilateral TKR Gary's Recovery Thread

    Made it in the shower today, lots of bruising! Have more fatigue last two days! GaryP58 BTKR
  5. GaryP58

    Bilateral TKR Gary's Recovery Thread

    two days and home after bilateral knee replacement GaryP58 BTKR
  6. GaryP58

    VisionAire Procedure?

    In 6 hours I will have two new knees. See you on the recovery side soon! GaryP58 BTKR
  7. GaryP58

    VisionAire Procedure?

    Only 5 DAYS before I get my new knees . I'm finally ready to go to the other side! (Recovery) GaryP58 BTKR
  8. GaryP58

    VisionAire Procedure?

    Thanks GaryP58
  9. GaryP58

    VisionAire Procedure?

    I see my family doctor today. I was clear for BTKR for February 9 at 1:30. I'm ready for the this journey. I have suffered for the last four years with arthritis, bone on bone and bone spurs in my knees My OS is amazed That I've walked around for four years like this GaryP58
  10. GaryP58

    VisionAire Procedure?

    Getting in and out of the vehicle what are some of the issues I should be concerned about? During recovery My personal vehicle set low to the ground GaryP58
  11. GaryP58

    VisionAire Procedure?

    I just purchased a lift chair for my bilateral knee replacement was this a good investment? GaryP58
  12. GaryP58

    VisionAire Procedure?

    How long will I be in the operating room with a bilateral knee replacement GaryP58
  13. GaryP58

    VisionAire Procedure?

    Yes Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  14. GaryP58

    VisionAire Procedure?

    For all of the BTKR how long before you can travel on a plane Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  15. GaryP58

    VisionAire Procedure?

    Thanks Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom