Recent content by gailcoco

  1. gailcoco

    THR No one said this is going to be easy

    Quee-Knee, I'm glad that things are looking up. I have a question though...why is a different doctor needed to take out the old hip replacement and put in a new one? Is it a trickier surgery? Does the surgeon need different credentials? Anyway, keep thinking good thoughts and petting your...
  2. gailcoco

    THR Swollen legs and other hip is giving up!!

    Bellaroma, Was it easier the second time around? My appointment with the OS is next month and I hope I'll be healed enough to schedule the other hip. I wonder why he didn't do both at the same time. Do your legs length match? I'm worried about that also. Gail
  3. gailcoco

    THR Swollen legs and other hip is giving up!!

    Thanks, I'll ask around about the PT.
  4. gailcoco

    THR Swollen legs and other hip is giving up!!

    Hello Josephine, I work in an extremely small and cramped office. I drive 30 miles each way and work 7 1/2 to 8 hours a day, Monday through Friday. I used to work more but I am too fatigued. My two workmates have been very kind and helpful filing heavy charts for me and bringing me stuff so I...
  5. gailcoco

    THR Swollen legs and other hip is giving up!!

    I had a right THR on 1/30/13. But I'm still on a walker because my other hip has decided enough is enough. I was on 50% weight bearing and now can do 100% but without a walker I'm limping and my back feels like it's on fire. Plus, my legs are swelling up. I just went back to work 2 weeks ago and...
  6. gailcoco

    January Jackpots 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In January??

    I guess I'm not the only one facing the knife. I don't mind saying that I am extremely anxious about the surgery. I know I need it but I don't know how I'll survive financially with being off of work for so long and all the expenses that insurance won't cover. I was hoping to find some exercises...
Back
Top Bottom