Recent content by fun girl

  1. F

    My surgery is on a Saturday

    I don't mean to make anyone wonder. My attempt at being a smarty & funny. I'm a little weird like that. I am a retired RN
  2. F

    My surgery is on a Saturday

    My knee does feel better today, thank you. And yes,my surgeon is great & well accomplished. I have a background that insists on it & knows how to find out. It's ,my left knee
  3. F

    My surgery is on a Saturday

    well, I expect to be doing more by Christmas. And yes, I'm having a total knee replacement. And I can't wait. My knee is killing me today.
  4. F

    My surgery is on a Saturday

    God love my surgeon....I booked in September & he is all the way out till the end of Nov. & had to add a Sat.to play catch up. Consequently I am having my surgery on Sat., Nov, 23, 2019. Ya HA..... But it's O.K. because my daughter is cooking Thanksgiving dinner.
Back
Top Bottom