• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

My surgery is on a Saturday

fun girl

Country
United States United States
God love my surgeon....I booked in September & he is all the way out till the end of Nov. & had to add a Sat.to play catch up. Consequently I am having my surgery on Sat., Nov, 23, 2019. Ya HA.....
But it's O.K. because my daughter is cooking Thanksgiving dinner.

lovetocookandsew

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
Hey, if you have to have a TKR (I'm assuming you're having a TKR; if not please let us know what you are having done), the added bonus of not having to cook the Thanksgiving day meal, plus you won't be up to doing the Christmas meal either, can be a positive side effect of the surgery. :wink:

mainegirl1

graduate
Country
Well not all the Christmas meal for sure
Volunteer one dish snd say thats enough from me!

OP
OP
F

fun girl

Country
well, I expect to be doing more by Christmas. And yes, I'm having a total knee replacement. And I can't wait. My knee is killing me today.

CricketHip

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
Hi @fun girl You are having the Saturday night special! Your surgeon sounds like he takes his work seriously and cares about his patients. Congratulations. It's no fun waiting, my surgeon, who I love, didn't mind at all that I had to wait for months.
Which knee is it? Then we have enough information to place it correctly in your signature.

I hope your knee pain is better today than it was yesterday.

OP
OP
F

fun girl

Country
My knee does feel better today, thank you. And yes,my surgeon is great & well accomplished. I have a background that insists on it & knows how to find out.
It's ,my left knee

OP
OP
F

fun girl

Country
I don't mean to make anyone wonder. My attempt at being a smarty & funny. I'm a little weird like that.
I am a retired RN

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Thanks for the additional information about your knee. I've added "Left" to your signature.

Top Bottom