Recent content by FrradyCat

  1. F

    2019 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    New here, Nov.4 is surgery date. Monday! I'm shakin' in my shoes!! Not usually a wimp, but I googled.... I had a cardiac stent in March of this year, which caused a tiny heart attack (didn't feel tiny), but got cardio clearance for TKR. That's whats got me all kinds of anxious. Anyway...
  2. F

    TKR New here, TKR Monday the 4th and so anxious

    Thanks for the encouragement. I've watched several you tubes, I gotta know details. Lol. A blessing and a curse.
  3. F

    TKR New here, TKR Monday the 4th and so anxious

    I'm not normally a fraidy cat, but am for this! I had a cardiac stent placed this past March, but got a "low to moderate" risk assessment from cardiologist and the ok to get the replacement. (Been waiting 3 years to hit our insurance deductible). Being a Dr. Google, I have scared the bejezzes...
Back
Top Bottom