Recent content by Frosty

  1. Frosty

    TKR Poking My Head Above the Water - New Knee 11/5/13

    :yes!: Tuesday will be 3 months post op for me. I hopefully will be able to ease back in to work in a few more weeks. I am easily fatigued too, something that I am not accustomed to and have had to learn to take rest breaks. I have to say, today was the first day I've felt 'normal' since the...
  2. Frosty

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    :friends: One of my biggest mistakes was not being gentle with myself. I have sailed through my life with only very minor medical 'bumps', until now. I expected to somehow be one of 'those' people we all hear about.... up and about as if something minor had happened. One of my oldest and dearest...
  3. Frosty

    Bilateral TKR PT problems

    Hi, I have been 'lurking' on the bonesmart discussion threads for several weeks and decided to 'sign up' today. I was near the point of giving up with therapy as well. My ROM seemed to decrease suddenly and I seemed more concerned about it than the therapists did. I have learned that my...
Back
Top Bottom