Recent content by fredbtkr

  1. F

    Bilateral TKR Fred's recovery page

    I forgot that I started this thread. I just posted on the June thread. My surgery was June 18. In late July at my Thursday PT session, I got on the exercise bike for 10 minutes like I had done many times before. I felt really good, so I pedaled fast for a few minutes to get my heart rate up. On...
  2. F

    Welcome to the June Sunbeams'2018 Knee Recovery Club!

    Hi, I'm new here. I had two TKRs on June 18th, 2018. Please add my name to the list. Recovery has gone quite well. I had a set back in July: DVTs and PE. I'm on Xarelto until January. Clots are all gone. I just had follow up echocardiogram last week to check my heart valves and ventricles. I...
  3. F

    Bilateral TKR Fred's recovery page

    Already off to a bad start here. My username is frefbtkr. I meant to type fredbtkr. Perhaps someone can tell me how to change that. I had bilateral TKR on June 18. Recovery has gone well so far. Home PT has been gentle. My question for starters is: I start outpatient PT this Tuesday which is...
Back
Top Bottom