Recent content by Four Knee Replacements

  1. Four Knee Replacements

    TKR Recovering Great and Then A Loud POP

    I am sorry this is so terrible. I wish you the very best. Things will get better.
  2. Four Knee Replacements

    TKR Recovering Great and Then A Loud POP

    I don't know what caused the infection. my doctor said it probably occurred during the first surgery , don't know . I have a friend who goes to church with a doctor who had an infection also. He said probably the lowest paid person in the operating room failed to clean something that could...
  3. Four Knee Replacements

    TKR Recovering Great and Then A Loud POP

    Thanks for writing back it has been a long journey. I have hopes that it will soon be over. Just taking a long time. People like you are bone smart people seem to understand what's going on. After having my knee replaced for about a year , it became infected. I had two surgeries about a year...
  4. Four Knee Replacements

    TKR Recovering Great and Then A Loud POP

    I wish you the best. I would question the PT over enthusiasm. I found that often the PT are too much into tring t impress the OS and loose sight of common sense.
Back
Top Bottom