Recent content by footdrop

  1. F

    Does anyone out there these have these symptoms and concerns?

    Alloway, what does it mean " Buy your husband some earplugs!!" to whom are you suggesting this ?
  2. F

    Does anyone out there these have these symptoms and concerns?

    I am very happy to see so many people sharing their experiences. I have gained lot of confidence by reading so many elders giving update of their experiences. I have undergone second hip surgery. Now I am trying to regain my previous briskness. I am suffering from footdrop and swelling in the...
  3. F

    THR Footdrop's Recovery Thread - February 2014

    I have had THR (right ) in February 2014. I am suffering from footdrop. Can any one advise me on this. I feel foot drop is the worst problem of all ailments in the world.
  4. F

    THR Footdrop's Recovery Thread - February 2014

    Thanks Jamie. I was little confused where to start.
  5. F

    THR Footdrop's Recovery Thread - February 2014

    Hello to all brothers and sisters! I have undergone second surgery for right hip in feb 2014.
Back
Top Bottom