Recent content by Flyingdiva

  1. F

    2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

    I am scheduled for LTKR Feb 27 Sent from my iPad
  2. F

    SwiftPath

    Thank You Josephine & KarriB. My surgery is 2/27. I am really nervous & have so much to do before then! Sent from my iPad using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
  3. F

    SwiftPath

    Is anyone here familiar with this. My OS thinks this is the best way to go for me (possibly). I have been reading about it & it does sound intriguing. He has had excellent outcomes with it. He is actually hosting a seminar this week where he will discuss it & some of his patients who have had...
  4. F

    Orthopedic Surgeons - Palm Beach, Fl

    I went to see surgeon today. He did not have an issue with my weight. We are setting up date for knee replacement surgery. I am so scared! But also so excited to get my life back! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. F

    Orthopedic Surgeons - Palm Beach, Fl

    Thanks Jaycey & Flagranny! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  6. F

    Orthopedic Surgeons - Palm Beach, Fl

    I have had knee pain for the last almost 10 years. My GP ordered X-rays last week and confirmed my left knee is bone on bone. He referred me to an ortho and I am seeing him this week. My concern (one of them anyway) is my weight my last BMI was 48%. Just curious if anyone here is familiar with a...
Back
Top Bottom