Recent content by flextime

  1. F

    7 weeks post-op

    For the first time since 2004, I am walking without a limp. From the first step I took in the hospital, I knew this surgery was a success. I feel very fortunate with how smooth my recovery has been after reading some of the stories here. Most of the time now, I don’t even realize my knee is not...
  2. F

    TKR Nancy's Recovery Thread

    Is there anyway to correct or edit posts? My iPad will sometimes suggest a word and I guess I let it stay. I have yet to find out how to provide profile information. For what it is worth, my next TKR is September 24, 2018. Can I rename my thread to Nancy’s recovery thread so I can find it. I am...
  3. F

    TKR Nancy's Recovery Thread

    Absolutely I’m reading about your recoveries, wow. I listed the date for my next TKR incorrectly. The date will be July 24, 2018.
  4. F

    TKR Nancy's Recovery Thread

    Thank you for replying. I broke down and glanced through the instructions so I hope this shows up. I have spent hours reading other members recovery updates & find them extremely informative. I seem to be doing great, actually ahead of schedule ( if there is one) as far as mechanics are...
  5. F

    TKR Nancy's Recovery Thread

    First time posting since I still haven’t figured out this site so I hope this shows up. I am three weeks post op right TKR. Released from home PT ahead of schedule w/ flex at 124 degree. This was the most painful surgery I have ever had and just signed up for another on 9/22/2018 for left...
  6. F

    2018 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    I am having TKR on right knee 7/9/2018 How do I add myself on July surgery list? Surgery date is 7/9/2018 for TKR on right knee. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom