Recent content by firefly

  1. F

    Revision TKR Would like advice please, I think knee has moved

    Hi busylizzie Wondering how your surgery went. I had my right knee revised 4 weeks ago to a custom SMILES Stanmore implant so I hope you are well on your way to recovery :)
  2. F

    Safcbabe's rough journey - fusion to amputation

    Busylizzie I too am at wrightington and had my 4th hinge joint put in 4 weeks ago!! I had my first left custom tc3 at 26 as alterative to aka then 2 stage revision 3 years later to custom made rh Endolink which replaces all my femoral head and one inch shaft plus all tibial plateau plus 3 inches...
  3. F

    How young is too young?

    Hi Gie I had a left tkr when I was 26 due to having a dormant non united femoral fracture which was bent to 57° which was caused by a leg lengthening procedure which went badly wrong. My original surgeon wanted to do aka but I found an awesome surgeon who agreed to try to save my leg with a...
Back
Top Bottom