Recent content by Fireball 63

  1. F

    Facing Knee Revision Surgery on August 3rd. 2015

    Thank you so much for your reply, this give me a little bit of hope, I have been in pain now for 8 months since my other surgery, I went through some depression, I think the pain meds plus it being the holidays, but I am really scared and hopeful that I am doing the right thing, but I limp and...
  2. F

    Facing Knee Revision Surgery on August 3rd. 2015

    I am facing knee revision surgery on august 3rd. I had a partial knee replacement in NOvember of 2014 and have been in constant pain, I found out in June that parts were loose in my knee so I am having to have a total knee replacement on August 3rd. I am scared, and hope that this will solve my...
  3. F

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Hello My name is Ginger and I am having a total knee replacement on August 3. 2015. I had a partial knee replacement in NOvember of 2014 and it has failed parts are loose and causing me terrible pain to put weight on it. So I am going to have to go through a revision. I am scared to death. I...
Back
Top Bottom